Cadiz Dream Apartment: Aromas del Mercado Awaits!

Apartamento Aromas del Mercado Cadiz Spain

Apartamento Aromas del Mercado Cadiz Spain

Cadiz Dream Apartment: Aromas del Mercado Awaits!

Cadiz Dream Apartment: Aromas del Mercado Awaits! - A (Mostly) Glorious Spanish Rhapsody (And My Slightly Messy Review)

Alright, buckle up, buttercups, because I'm about to spill the sangria on Cadiz Dream Apartment: Aromas del Mercado Awaits! This isn't just a review; it's a dismount from a week-long love affair with a city and a place that – deep breath – mostly lived up to the hype.

First Impressions (and My First Mishap):

Cadiz. Oh, Cadiz. The "Silver Cup" of Spain. The ocean whispering sweet nothings… and the apartment? Well, the "Aromas del Mercado" part had me hooked immediately. I envisioned wafts of fresh seafood, sizzling chorizo… My stomach was already doing a happy dance.

Getting there was a breeze, thanks to their advertised Airport Transfer service. Smooth! I’m still feeling the jetlag, so the air conditioning in public area felt like a blessing. And the Elevator was a lifesaver considering I only packed about five suitcases worth of clothes.

Accessibility and Safety: A Sigh of Relief (with a tiny gripe):

Now, let's be honest – I'm not exactly a marathon runner. So Accessibility is HUGE. I'm thrilled to report that they have Facilities for disabled guests listed (although I didn't test them extensively, since I'm thankfully mobile). The Elevator deserves a gold star, again. Plus, seeing CCTV in common areas and CCTV outside property gave a real sense of security. And the Smoke alarms and Fire extinguisher throughout? Solid. Very reassuring. You know, a good night's sleep is worth its weight in gold, especially when you just want to enjoy the city.

My tiny gripe? Well, the entrance wasn't quite as wheelchair accessible as I'd hoped. It had a small step. I should have double checked beforehand, I know. My fault, I guess. But, let's be real, most people in the industry will list those.

Cleanliness and the "New Normal":

Okay, let's talk about the elephant in the room: COVID-19. They’re clearly taking it seriously. Staff trained in safety protocol, Physical distancing of at least 1 meter, and Hand sanitizer everywhere. Honestly, it felt like I was entering a fortress of cleanliness. I loved the Daily disinfection in common areas and the fact that Room sanitization opt-out available. This is important for those who like to feel in control. And the Anti-viral cleaning products? Peace of mind, my friends, peace of mind. Oh, and Sanitized kitchen and tableware items? Yes, please!

The Room: My Personal Oasis (with some minor caveats):

My room was a dream (pun intended, and you know I'm a sucker for a good pun). I went for the Non-smoking room. It was bright, airy, and the Air conditioning was a godsend. The Wi-Fi [free] worked flawlessly (which, let's be real, is crucial for Instagramming all those tapas).

The Bed was ridiculously comfortable, with extra long bed sizes available. I slept like a baby (minus the midnight wake-up calls for snacks). There was a Safe box, a Refrigerator stocked with (thankfully) Free bottled water, and a Coffee/tea maker (essential for my morning caffeine fix).

The Bathroom was modern and well-appointed. I got the separate shower/bathtub which was perfect! The toiletries were nice. I loved the slippers and bathrobes, who doesn't? But, I would have preferred a little more privacy. And the view from the window wasn't… well, let's just say it didn't quite match the promotional pictures. It was still good, though!

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: A Tapas Odyssey!

The whole "Aromas del Mercado" thing had me drooling. The market is literally a stone's throw away, so that part of the dream was totally realized. Now, Cadiz is a tapas paradise, so I didn't spend too much time in the hotel restaurants, but I peeked at the Restaurants. The A la carte in restaurant seems pretty nice.

Beyond that, there was a Bar (essential!), a Coffee shop for my afternoon caffeine ritual, a Snack bar (for those late-night cravings) and, incredibly, a Poolside bar. You know you're in Spain when you can swim and drink at the same time. I mean who doesn't love that?

Things to Do (and Ways to Relax):

Okay, now for the juicy stuff. Cadiz is packed with things to see and do. But when I was in the apartment… I was there to relax. And let me tell you, Cadiz Dream Apartments doesn't disappoint.

They have a Swimming pool [outdoor] and Pool with view – which is what I will be looking for next. After a long day of exploring and eating, I found the pool to be the perfect way to refresh myself.

But the one thing I got to experience… the Spa/sauna. And WOW. It was the height of indulgence. Did I mention the stress after a long day of traveling? The Massage was absolutely divine. I'm talking melted-butter level relaxation. They also offered Body wrap and Foot bath. The Sauna and Steamroom were a nice touch, too. I left feeling like a brand new person. The spa!

Services and Conveniences (The Little Things That Matter):

This place is on it when it comes to services. Daily housekeeping? Check. Laundry service and Dry cleaning? Double check. I didn’t need them, but hey, it’s good to know they’re there! They even have Cash withdrawal and Currency exchange if you run short on your Euros. Brilliant.

For the Kids (and Babysitters):

I don't travel with kids, but I noticed they have Babysitting service, Kids facilities, and Kids meal available. If you are planning a family vacation, you should definitely check that out.

Getting Around (And the Glorious Seaside):

Cadiz is easily walkable, but they also have Taxi service (thank goodness for those uphill streets!). And the best part? The Car park [free of charge]. Amazing. They also had Bicycle parking.

My Verdict (The Emotional Rollercoaster):

Cadiz Dream Apartment: Aromas del Mercado Awaits! is damn good. It's not perfect – no place is – but it's charming, comfortable, and in a fantastic location. The staff were friendly, helpful, and genuinely seemed to care. The spa experience alone was worth the price of admission. And the overall vibe? Relaxed, stylish, and effortlessly cool.

**Would I go back? Absolutely, yes. Right now, I'd love to go back.

My Offer to You (Because You Deserve the Dream):

Book Cadiz Dream Apartment: Aromas del Mercado Awaits! for your next Cadiz adventure! Use code "CADIZDREAMER" for a 10% discount on your stay (valid for bookings made within the next month). Treat yourself to an escape to Cadiz. You deserve it. And hey, tell them the slightly-messy, but totally-honest review sent you! You won't regret it.

Unbelievable Vienna Hotel Deal in Xiangyang, China! (Hubei)

Book Now

Apartamento Aromas del Mercado Cadiz Spain

Apartamento Aromas del Mercado Cadiz Spain

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your grandma's meticulously planned travel itinerary. This is… well, this is me, about to unleash my Cadiz adventure plan upon the world. And trust me, it’s less “precision clockwork” and more “slightly tipsy seagull navigating a tapas bar.”

Cadiz Chaos: Aromas del Mercado & Beyond (or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Sardines)

Day 1: Arrival & the Great Tapas-Bar Scramble

  • Morning (Err… whenever I eventually roll out of bed): The plane. The airport. The existential dread of baggage claim. Ugh. But, finally! Landed in Jerez, grabbed the pre-booked shuttle (hallelujah for pre-booking, even if I forgot to pack my decent shoes). Found my way to Apartamento Aromas del Mercado – which, by the way, smells AMAZING. Actual aromas of… well, I’m guessing market aromas. Spices, maybe a hint of seafood, definitely not the stale airplane air I’d become accustomed to. Apartment is cute, tiny balcony, looks over the market. Could not be more pleased. Except… I'm STARVING.

  • Afternoon: The Tapas Tumbleweed: My "research" on tapas bars had me overwhelmed. So many choices! Okay, plan: wander. Get hopelessly lost. Find the first place that smells edible. Turns out, this is a fantastic plan. First stop (after approximately three wrong turns and a near-miss with a rogue scooter): El Sardinero. Okay, maybe not the first stop, but definitely the one that stuck in my memory. Tiny place, locals packed in like… well, like sardines. Ordered everything they suggested, including… Sardines. I'd never really liked sardines before, thought they were fishy little things out of a can that my grandma loved. These were a revelation. Grilled, seasoned, utterly delicious. Suddenly, I understood the meaning of life. (Maybe. Or maybe it was the second glass of sherry.)

  • Evening: Flamenco Frenzy… or, How I Became a Fan (and Slightly Mortified): Found a flamenco show! Café Teatro Pay-Pay. The energy was electric. The dancer, a woman with eyes that could pierce steel, moved with such ferocity and grace. I was mesmerized. Then I tried to clap along. Badly. Miserably. Out of time. Mortifying. Oh, the red-faced shame… But still, amazing. The music, the passion, it was intoxicating. Afterwards, stumbled back to the apartment, buzzing with energy and a bit embarrassed but delighted.

Day 2: Market Mania & Beach Bliss (with a Side of Sunburn)

  • Morning: Market Mayhem: The Mercado Central! Glorious. The noise, the smells, the sheer spectacle of it all. I, of course, started with the food stalls. Fresh seafood, glistening fruits, hams that practically whispered promises of deliciousness. Bought way too much. My apartment is now overflowing, and I'm pretty sure I'm single-handedly keeping the local fishmonger's children fed for a year. Totally worth it. Seriously, the olives alone…

    • Rant Alert: Okay, the market… the sheer volume of tempting delicacies is almost overwhelming! It's a sensory overload in the best possible way. But trying to choose what to buy? Nightmare. I spent a solid hour dithering over which type of jamon to get. Ended up pointing at one that smelled good and hoping for the best. The language barrier? A delightful challenge! I just smiled a lot and gesticulated wildly. (And, in true tourist fashion, probably pointed at the wrong thing.)
    • Also: The market is chaotic. I got bumped, jostled, and almost knocked a stack of oranges onto a poor old woman. She just laughed, though. Cadiz people are the best.
  • Afternoon: Beach Therapy & Sunburn Struggles: Time for the beach! Playa La Caleta, the tiny little beach tucked away in the middle of the city. The waves are small but fun. Fell asleep in the sun. Woke up looking like a boiled lobster. Ouch. Lesson learned: more sunscreen, even if you think you're already slathered.

    • Beach anecdote: While at the beach, there was a group of children playing a game of tag. Seemed really nice. I watched them for a while. Maybe this would be a great cultural experience as well. So I got up, walked towards them and tried to join their game. Apparently, tag is NOT a universal sport because I spent 10 minutes jogging around the beach while the children stared at me and went back to their game. Pretty funny, but the sunburn didn't feel so good.
  • Evening: Sunset Sips & a Bit of "Cultural Immersion": Found a bar overlooking the beach. Spent the golden hour sipping chilled Manzanilla (a type of sherry that tastes like sunshine in a glass). Watched the sun dip below the horizon, painting the sky in insane colors. Perfection. Afterwards, attempted to speak some basic Spanish with the bartender. My attempts were… valiant, if slightly incomprehensible. (Mostly: "Hola! Cerveza! Bonita! ¿Cómo… uh… fish?"). He was very patient and, I think, genuinely amused.

Day 3: History, Heights & a Humble Farewell (Maybe?)

  • Morning: Climbing the Cathedral & Getting Lost (again!): The Cathedral! Climbed the tower because I needed to see the City from great heights. The view was incredible. Cadiz spread out before me, a maze of white buildings, blue sea, and the echoing cries of seagulls. Spent a ridiculous amount of time just staring, trying to take it all in. Then got hopelessly, gloriously lost on the way back to the apartment. Again.
  • Afternoon: More Tapas? Definitely More Tapas: Went back to El Sardinero (I'm developing an unhealthy attachment). Talked to a local. He taught me the local tradition of the "tapas crawl." It’s like a pub crawl, but with delicious little plates of food. Fantastic. The tapas were amazing, the company was great, and now my stomach is starting to protest.
  • Evening: Farewell (and a Promise to Return): Packing. Saying goodbye to this beautiful city is… bittersweet. I’ve become surprisingly attached to the chaos, the heat, the seafood, and the slightly tipsy seagulls. I promised myself I’d be back.
    • Reflection: This trip, while not necessarily a smooth one, changed me or at least gave me a whole new perspective. I'm leaving a little more open, a little less stressed, a lot more sunburnt, and with a serious craving for sardines. I'm also convinced that Cadiz is proof that paradise exists, even if it does come with a hefty dose of potential sunburn and the occasional tapas-induced food coma. Adios, Cadiz. Until next time!

Important Disclaimer: This itinerary is subject to change based on mood, the availability of good Spanish wine, and the whims of the sea (and/or the local seagulls). Expect the unexpected, embrace the chaos, and for the love of tapas, wear sunscreen!

Unbelievable Vienna Hotel Deal in Kunming: Dashanghui Luxury Awaits!

Book Now

Apartamento Aromas del Mercado Cadiz Spain

Apartamento Aromas del Mercado Cadiz Spain

Cadiz Dream Apartment: Aromas del Mercado Awaits! - The REAL Deal (Probably) FAQ

Okay, so this "Aromas del Mercado" place... is it REALLY as dreamy as the pictures? I'm picturing myself floating on a cloud of tapas and sunshine.

Alright, buckle up, buttercup. Let's be honest. The pictures? They’re good. *Really* good. The kind that makes you think, "Wow, I'm going to be a glamorous, effortlessly tanned person just by existing in this space.” Is it *exactly* like the photos? Probably not. The sunshine? Glorious. You'll definitely see it, promise. The tapas? Oh, those are real. REALLY real. I mean, the apartment itself… well, it’s a real apartment, lived-in a little, which… hey, adds character, right? Not like some sterile hotel room. You *feel* like you live there, for your short time there. Like you could unpack your whole life, if you really wanted (and probably should resist that urge). Consider it less "floating on a cloud" and more "having a ridiculously fun Spanish food-induced nap on a comfortable…ish…couch".

The location – "right next to the market!" Sounds amazing! But… noise? And the smell… of… well, fish? Tell me the truth!

The location. Oh, the location! Yeah, it's next to the market. Practically *in* the market. Okay, let’s break this down. Noise: Yes. Market mornings are… vibrant. Think a symphony of vendors shouting, delivery trucks backing up (probably *right* outside your window), and the general hustle and bustle of a bustling Andalusian market. Embrace it! It's part of the charm! Honestly, it was kind of magical. I'm a light sleeper, terrible, right? I packed earplugs for the trip. And I had some. And I didn't use 'em because... well, the sounds woke me up, sure, but then I was suddenly, instantly, *happy*! Smell of fish? Okay, fine, yes. Some days, you could *swear* you could practically taste the salting. It comes and goes, honestly. Sometimes it's glorious, other times it's… *slightly* less glorious. But the *fresh* produce smell just about cancels it out; I can almost *taste* the oranges still, you know?

Is the kitchen actually equipped for cooking? I don't want to just eat tapas, y'know. I want to *cook them* (maybe).

The kitchen. Ah, yes. The cooking situation. It’s… serviceable. It's definitely *usable*. There are pots and pans. There’s a stove. There’s… a lot of… things. Honestly, it’s not the Ritz-Carlton kitchen, okay? But it's got the essentials. You can absolutely whip together some tapas. Maybe not *masterpiece* tapas, mind you. I tried to make paella one night, and let's just say the rice was… interesting. Burnt on the bottom, mushy on top. Let's blame the language barrier with the instructions. We just laughed! It was perfect, in a way. Then we devoured the paella. I really do recommend trying to cook at least one meal in the kitchen. Makes you feel like... a local!

The balcony... It's got a "view". What kind of view? Panoramic? Overlooking the trash cans? Be honest!

The balcony. Ah, *the balcony*. The holy grail of apartment-renting, right? Listen, the view is... Cadiz-esque. Meaning? You'll probably be looking at a street. A picturesque one, hopefully, but still, a street. Buildings. Maybe some laundry hanging. *Don't* expect a sweeping ocean vista from your balcony, maybe. But! The *vibe* is spot-on. You can sit there, sip your wine (buy some cheap wine, it’s amazing), people-watch, and soak up the Andalusian atmosphere. That's what it’s about. I had a *fantastic* time sitting on the little balcony, watching the folks walk by. Also, there was this one cat that sat on the wall across the street. We became best friends. In my head.

Is there air conditioning? And what about Wi-Fi? Because Instagram won't update itself, you know.

Air conditioning? YES! Hallelujah! Cadiz gets HOT, and it gets humid. AC is essential. Actually, the AC in the bedroom was *the best*. The rest of the apartment was… okay. As for Wi-Fi? Yep, there's Wi-Fi. It’s… good enough for Instagram. And maybe a few emails if you’re *really* dedicated to being plugged in. But honestly, put down the phone! Be present! Enjoy Cadiz! I spent way too much time staring at a screen, and missed out on the *actual* experience of being there. Now, *I* want to go back.

Are there any downsides? Be brutally honest. I can handle it.

Alright, alright, here are the downsides, the *real* downsides. First, the stairs... they're probably going to be involved. Cadiz is an old city, buildings frequently do not have lifts. Pack light. Second, the noise. I've already mentioned it. It's part of the charm, but if you're a light sleeper, bring earplugs. Third: the size of the bathrooms. The bathrooms were…compact. Tiny. Manageable, but, yes, compact. The shower might be a little on the small side. I'm a big dude, so trust me. Lastly… and this is a small thing… the beds, in my experience, are a bit hard. Just bringing that to your attention. But I wouldn't let any of these stop you.

Would you stay there again? Be honest. What’s the bottom line?

Absolutely, without even a second thought. Despite all the… *quirks*… I absolutely loved Cadiz Dream Apartment. The location is incredible. The apartment itself is charming. It feels authentic. You're not just a tourist; you're *there*. You're *living* in Cadiz. The experience was… special. Imperfect. Humorous. Beautiful. And I'm still dreaming about those tapas. Book it. Now. Honestly, I might just go back. Right now.

Unique Hotel Finds

Apartamento Aromas del Mercado Cadiz Spain

Apartamento Aromas del Mercado Cadiz Spain

Apartamento Aromas del Mercado Cadiz Spain

Apartamento Aromas del Mercado Cadiz Spain