
Unbelievable Vienna Hotel Deal Near Guilin's Longsheng Bus Station!
Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into the Unbelievable Vienna Hotel Deal Near Guilin's Longsheng Bus Station! Review! (And yes, ALL CAPS feels appropriate here, given the name and the deal involved.) This isn't gonna be your typical, sterile hotel assessment. We're going full-on, warts-and-all, human.
First things first: Accessibility. Ugh, this is always the make-or-break for some folks. From what I'm reading, and because I'm not physically there (drat!), it seems like they've got… some facilities for disabled guests. The website promises "facilities for disabled guests," but what exactly that entails, I can't say for sure. Need more specifics, folks! Call 'em! Don't take my word, or the website's, for it. Let's be real, a ramp isn't the same as a whole accessible experience. They do have an elevator, which is a HUGE plus. Important note: Make sure you confirm exactly what "facilities" means for you if accessibility is a priority.
On-Site Stuff – The Relax & Recharge Rundown:
Okay, let's talk pampering! They've got:
- Spa: Okay, now that's what I'm talking about! Always a favorite, and this is where I would go first.
- Sauna & Steamroom: Now we are cooking and relaxing, this has promise.
- Pool with view: This is an interesting combo I am assuming this place has a view of the Guilin mountainous landscape, and I am here for it.
I’m picturing myself, all blissed out, post-massage, sipping something cold and watching the misty mountains. Sigh.
On-site accessible restaurants / lounges I did not see anything definitive on this. I would advise you to call and ask.
Internet, Internet, Internet! (Wi-Fi Everywhere!)
Free Wi-Fi in all rooms? Praise be! And they've got Wi-Fi in public areas too. Plus, if you're a wired-up kinda person, they've got Internet [LAN] access, too. I like flexibility and choice, so solid points here.
Cleanliness and Safety - Here's where we get serious. (Especially in this climate.)
The list is LONG. Seriously long. They're throwing everything at it:
- Anti-viral cleaning products? Check.
- Daily disinfection in common areas? Check.
- Rooms sanitized between stays? Big check.
- Individually-wrapped food options? Yep.
- Sanitized kitchen and tableware items? Absolutely.
- Staff trained in safety protocol? Good.
- Physical distancing of at least 1 meter? Solid.
- Handsanitizer? Check.
- Room sanitization opt-out available. Respect.
It's reassuring, to be honest. They seem to be taking it all seriously, which is exactly what I want to see these days.
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking – From Buffet Bonanza to Poolside Pints
Alright, foodies, let's get the low-down:
- They have multiple restaurants, including Asian and International cuisine.
- Buffet? Yup. Buffet in restaurant? DOUBLE YEP. Who doesn't love a buffet?
- Asian breakfast? Yes, please!
- Poolside bar? Drinks with a view, anyone?
- Room service [24-hour]? Perfect for those late-night snack attacks or morning-after recovery.
- Coffee shop? Always a win.
Services and Conveniences – The "Makes Life Easy" List
This is where things get super convenient. I'm seeing:
- Air conditioning in public areas. Thank GOD.
- Concierge. Always a lifesaver.
- Currency exchange. Handy!
- Daily housekeeping. YES!
- Dry cleaning & laundry. Essentials.
- Elevator. (See Accessibility section, above.)
- Food delivery? Another win!
- Luggage storage. A must.
- Safety deposit boxes. Always smart.
For the Kids (and the Kid in You)
- Babysitting Service? Excellent.
- Family/Child Friendly? Good.
- Kids meal? Perfect.
Getting Around – Location, Location, Location!
- Airport transfer available. Score!
- Car park [Free of charge]? HELL YES!
- Taxi service? Always useful.
Available in All Rooms – Comforts & All That Jazz
Okay, let's be frank, I am impressed with what is included in each room.
- Air conditioning! Crucial.
- Alarm clock…
- Bathtub? Okay, that's a win. Some people like a bath and I love it.
- Complimentary tea? Bonus points!
- Coffee/tea maker? Yes! Good.
- Free bottled water? Awesome.
- In-room safe box? Smart.
- Internet access – wireless? Essential.
- Ironing facilities? Gotta stay sharp for those selfies.
- Mini bar? Always a good thing.
- Non-smoking? Excellent.
- Seating area? Yes. Sometimes you just need to sit.
- Separate shower/bathtub? Nice.
- Slippers? Oh, this is nice!
- Wake-up service? Because sometimes you just can't.
Now, the Stream-of-Consciousness Moment…
Okay, so I'm deep-diving this review, and I'm getting seriously tempted. The "Unbelievable" in the name, is it just marketing hype? Maybe. But the sheer scope of amenities, paired with the location near the Longsheng Bus Station (super convenient for getting around), has me seriously considering a trip. Imagine: Arriving, exhausted from the bus, and BAM! Cool, air-conditioned room. A quick freshen up, then straight to the spa. Sauna, steam room, the whole shebang. Bliss. Then, a leisurely dip in the pool with a view. Followed by a buffet dinner. Oh, and the free Wi-Fi. I could spend days just working from this hotel.
The (Potentially) Messy Bits:
- Pets? Hmm, Not clear. Call. If you plan on bringing your adorable fluffy little dog you are going to need to confirm this one.
Bottom Line: Is it a Deal?
Based on the information, and the name of the hotel, I am going to take the position that yes, it is. The combination of amenities, location, and apparent commitment to safety make this "Unbelievable Vienna Hotel Deal Near Guilin's Longsheng Bus Station!" sound pretty damn good.
My Honest-to-Goodness, Unsolicited, and Definitely Not-Sponsored Offer (AKA - You NEED to Book This):
Okay, here's my pitch (and I'm not getting paid for this, I swear!). If you are planning a trip to Guilin, China, and need a comfortable, convenient, and potentially luxurious stay, this hotel is worth checking out. The sheer volume of amenities, the focus on cleanliness, and the prime location make it a top contender. And remember, the name of the hotel, is quite bold, which is either a plus or a negative!
My Personal Recommendation (Based on Pure, Unadulterated Guesswork):
Book it. NOW. Well, maybe check the accessibility details first. And the pet policy. And maybe, just maybe, look at some real-life reviews (once you find them!). But seriously, this hotel deal seems like a winner. You deserve a little luxury, a little pampering, and a whole lot of relaxation. This might just be that place.
(Important Disclaimer: This is based solely on the information provided. I have not stayed at this hotel, nor do I work for them. Do your own research, people! But seriously… this sounds awesome!)
Unbelievable LUXURY at Kubo Rafael: Your Batangas Getaway Awaits!
Alright, buckle up buttercups, 'cause we're about to dive headfirst into the glorious, chaotic mess that was my trip, centered around the Vienna Hotel near the Guangxi Longsheng Bus Station in Guilin, China. This ain't your polished travel brochure. This is… well, this is me, in all my slightly-hungover, map-fumbling glory.
The (Loosely Defined) Itinerary: Vienna Hotel & Guilin's Wild Ride
Day 1: Arrival, Mild Panic, and Noodles of Redemption
- Morning (ish - let's be honest, it was noon): Landed in Guilin. Let's just say my airport navigation skills are…developing. Found the shuttle to the whispers… Vienna Hotel. The name, "Vienna," conjured images of waltzes and refined pastries. Reality? Let's call it a… functional hotel, strategically located near a very, very bustling bus station. My room? Clean enough, I guess. Definitely no waltzes happening. More like the distant rumble of a thousand departing dreams.
- Afternoon: The Longsheng Bus Station. Okay, so that was an experience. Picture a swirling vortex of people, luggage, and the constant, high-pitched chatter of a language I barely understood. My travel partner, bless her heart, was already negotiating a bus ticket to… something with rice terraces. I just tried to stay vertical. The sheer density of life, the smells of street food (more on that later), it was overwhelming, in a good way. Or maybe it was just the jet lag.
- Evening: Noodles. Oh, glorious, life-saving noodles. Found a tiny, hole-in-the-wall place near the hotel. The owner, a woman with a smile that could melt glaciers, didn't speak a lick of English. I, armed with a phrasebook and a desperate craving, managed to order something that looked promising. It was. Divine. The broth, the texture, the price. It was the moment when I thought, Okay, maybe this China thing isn't so bad after all. Ate two bowls. No regrets.
Day 2: Rice Terraces, Stairway to Heaven (and Possibly Diarrhea)
- Morning (early): The Bus. Now, this wasn't your plush, air-conditioned Greyhound. This was a bouncing, winding, clackety contraption that climbed the mountains like it was born to do it. Up, up, up, past stunning scenery of limestone peaks, rivers and emerald-green rice paddies. I have taken several photos, the scenery was stunning.
- Afternoon: Longji Rice Terraces Oh, the beauty! It was as if the mountain had decided to put on a masterpiece. The terraces were like stairs going up to heaven. We hiked, we wandered, we marveled. We were completely overwhelmed.
- Evening: Dinner in Longji. We settled on a local village. The food was a mix: the local cuisine was very spicy. The bathroom situation? Let's just say I now understand the value of a well-stocked travel kit. But despite the digestive drama, the sheer magic of the place stuck with me. It was like being inside a painting. Truly unforgettable. The stars at night were so bright.
Day 3: Cruising the Li River (and battling seasickness)
- Morning: Back to Guilin.
- Afternoon: Li River Cruise. The river was just what you'd imagine. The karst formations were imposing and beautiful, the scenery was very serene. However, the boat was crowded, and – oh sweet heavens above – I'm pretty sure I was the only one heaving over the rail while the locals were happily munching on their lunch. Seasickness is a cruel mistress. I spent most of the trip clinging to the side of the boat, trying not to lose my lunch literally.
- Evening: Back at the Vienna. The hotel was starting to feel almost familiar. Ordered some room service, and collapsed into bed, utterly exhausted. Watched some terrible dubbed Chinese soap opera.
Day 4: Wandering, Markets and the Mystery of the Missing Mango
- Morning: A wander in Guilin's local market. OMG, the colors, the smells, the energy. Everything from exotic fruits to live chickens squawking in their cages jostled for my attention. I bought a mango. A glorious, golden mango that promised sweet, tropical bliss.
- Afternoon: The Mango Incident. Okay, this is pure, unadulterated travel regret. I put my mango down… somewhere. And then, it vanished. Vanished! I searched the markets, the hotels, the streets. I interrogated any local I could find. I even tried to retrace my steps. No mango. Gone. Maybe it was stolen. Maybe it was consumed by a sneaky monkey. Whatever happened, I am still mournful.
- Evening: Packing. This is always a low point. Realizing you have to cram everything back into the suitcase. Feeling the sadness of leaving. Reflecting.
Day 5: Departure (with lingering regret and a faint scent of adventure)
- Morning: Another chaotic morning at the Guangxi Longsheng Bus Station. My final dose of the organized chaos before departing. The last cup of coffee. The last look at the bustling streets.
- Afternoon: Plane. Goodbye, Guilin. Goodbye, sticky mango dreams. Goodbye, and thank you for the memories, the culture shock, and the noodles. It was imperfect, messy, and utterly beautiful. And I can't wait to go back, and I'll be sure to guard my mango this time.
Quirky Observations and Emotional Reactions:
- The sheer speed at which people navigate crowded spaces. It's a ballet of dodging, weaving, and the occasional near-collision.
- The constant, almost musical sound of motorbikes everywhere.
- The kindness of strangers. Even those with whom I couldn't communicate.
- The stomach-churning fear I had every time I had to cross a busy road. You really had to commit.
- The sense of wonder that would overcome me at unexpected times, staring at a landscape or the smiles of the local people.
- The regret over the missing mango. A deep, profound regret.
Imperfections and Confessions:
- I definitely got lost. A lot. My sense of direction is a disaster.
- I ordered something that looked like soup… and it was basically a bowl of lard. That was not enjoyable.
- I almost got trampled by a group of ducks.
- I have no clue what street food I actually ate, it was all delicious, and I will never know what I ate.
- I didn't take enough photos. And the ones I did take are probably blurry.
- I bought the wrong bus ticket once.
The Verdict:
Guilin, you wild, beautiful, chaotic, sometimes-smelly, and occasionally-mango-thieving place, you stole a piece of my heart. This trip was a lesson in embracing the mess, the unknown, and the sheer deliciousness of being utterly, gloriously lost in a new world. And the noodles? They were indeed, divine.
Escape to Matsuyama: Your Dream Hotel Awaits in Japan!
Vienna Hotel Deal Near Longsheng Bus Station: Let's Be Honest!
Is this Vienna Hotel *really* near the Longsheng Bus Station? Because Google Maps… kinda lies, right?
Okay, deep breath. Yes, the Vienna Hotel *advertises* being near the Longsheng Bus Station. And… well, "near" is subjective, isn't it? Think "near" like a toddler thinks "nearly finished eating their vegetables." You *can* walk it. I did. Once. And let me tell you, by the time I got there, I was seriously questioning my life choices. It's a good, solid 15-20 minute sweaty slog, depending on your luggage situation and how aggressively the street hawkers are hitting you up for a massage. Don't expect a blink-and-you-miss-it proximity. More like… a “close enough to walk, but seriously consider a taxi" situation.
My first trip? We were dragging suitcases the size of small refrigerators. Mistake number one. By the time we saw the hotel sign, I was convinced I’d hallucinated it. Then, a tiny, *tiny* flicker of hope. Then, more walking. Ugh. Next time? Taxi. Absolutely a taxi.
What's the deal with the "deal"? Is it actually a good value or just… 'meh'?
Alright, the "deal." It's… okay. Look, you're not going to get luxury at these prices. Expectations, people! Lower them. The rooms are clean, generally. The beds are… well, they're there. They're not the cloud-like comfort you dream of. But they're sleepable. And sometimes, that's all you freakin' need after a day of hiking the Longji Rice Terraces. (Which, by the way, are *amazing* – worth every single agonizing stair climb.)
Value-wise, it depends. If you snag a genuinely low price (like under $30-$40, maybe even lower, depending on time of year), it's a decent deal. If it creeps up much higher... start comparing. Seriously. Check Agoda, Booking.com, whatever your preferred poison is. Sometimes you can find something fancier, slightly further away, for the same price. I once found a place with a *balcony* for the same price. A balcony! I'm still kicking myself for not choosing it. Lesson learned: shop around, people. Shop around!
What are the rooms like? Are they as sterile as the pictures suggest?
Sterile? Hmm. "Functionally minimalist" is probably a better description. The pictures… they’re… well, they’re professional. They've got the lighting just right. You arrive and it’s… perfectly adequate. Cleanish. The decor tends towards the beige and brown. No real personality. It's like staying in a generic hotel room, which, let's be honest, is what it is.
My first room? It smelled faintly of… well, something. Not bad, not good. Just… *something*. The bathroom was functional, the shower had hot water, though the water pressure was a bit… enthusiastic, let’s say. It’s not where I'd choose to start a romance novel, but it’s a place to crash for the night. And, let's be real, after a long day of rice terraces, you'll just want to collapse into bed and forget everything.
The Breakfast? Is it worth the extra money, or should I just grab something from the street vendors?
Okay, breakfast. This is where things get… interesting. If this is your first time in China, you may be a little confused. They'll have some stuff that is definitely familiar, like toast and instant coffee. But then there are usually some delicious local options. Sticky rice, savory doufu, pickles, etc. If you're adventurous, give it a shot, you might fall in love! If you're not much of a breakfast eater, the street vendors are probably better. Street food in China is delicious and cheap.
I am a breakfast person. First time I went, I was so excited. But I walked in, and... I don't know... the options were weird. And not in a good way. I tried the noodles, which were cold and... hmm... flavorless. I went back to the hotel room and ate my travel snacks. So, I'd suggest the street vendors every single time.
What about the staff? Are they helpful and speak English?
This is where things get a bit of a mixed bag. Generally, the staff is… polite. Helpful? Well, that depends on your definition of helpful and their English skills. Some staff might speak limited English, but be patient. Download a translation app beforehand. Learn a few basic Mandarin phrases. "Ni hao" (hello) and "Xie Xie" (thank you) go a long way. Be prepared to point, mime, and smile… a lot.
I tried to ask a question about the wifi once. The response was a flurry of Chinese that left me thoroughly bewildered. I pointed at the little cartoon wifi symbol on my phone… they stared back, equally perplexed. Eventually, we both gave up and I just logged on with a random password. It actually worked. Go figure. So, yeah, patience is key. And maybe have your phrases ready in your mind.
Is there anything *good* about this hotel? Come on, be honest!
Okay, okay, let's be positive for a moment. It has its good points! The location… once you *get* there, you're close to the bus station. It's also generally clean. It's predictable. There are no *major* surprises. It's a safe bet for a quick overnight stay before or after the Longsheng trip.
And sometimes, you just need a place to sleep, shower, and recharge your phone. And for that, it works. It's not glamorous, it's not life-changing, but it's functional. And sometimes, functional is enough. Besides, what's the most unforgettable thing about staying in a luxury hotel? Probably the lobby. And after all, you're not traveling to hang out in the lobby, right?
Would you stay there again?
Honestly? Probably. It's not my *first* choice. But if I needed a convenient, budget-friendly option near the Longsheng bus station, and nothing else was immediately screaming "Choose me!", yeah, I likely would. It's the travel equivalentRoam And Rests

